Over on the AndyPad forums, a user called Csharp has released a custom Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) ROM for the AndyPad Pro.
This is what he posted on the forums:
After a long night of work I finally got things together & completed my first release for the AndyPad Pro ICS.
My goal with this ROM was not to remove as many as I could (which I did on the GB releases). I wanted to create a standard Google tablet instead, without all the bloatware that comes with some firmware.
This first release includes:
- Android 4.0.4 (running on 3.0.8 kernel released with stock rom)
- All Google apps (Play Store, Talk, Face-unlock, Gmail, Youtube HD)
- Face-unlock (Settings -> Security)
- Apex Launcher as the default launcher
- Latest Superuser (if you don’t want this, you can remove the su binary from /bin using the Android SDK)
- Ad-hoc support (Tethering from phone / Windows 7)
- Zipaligned apk
- Bootloader v2.14, which allows custom recoveries. Expect CWM soon.
- Busybox (without the symlinks)
You can learn more from here.