The latest version of My Movies for iPhone Pro, version 1.80, has been released.
What is My Movies for iPhone?
My Movies for iPhone allows you to catalog your entire movie collection from our high quality online data service containing data for more than 475,000 DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles from various countries. If you have one or more titles that is not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff.
If you would like to evaluate the application, you can install My Movies for iPad Free, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of it being limited to 50 titles, and only 10 items in release and trailer lists.
You can use My Movies for iPhone as a standalone product by adding titles by barcode or title searches, or use it as a companion to our My Movies software packages for Microsoft Windows, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
My Movies for iPhone requires you to create a user account, or log on to an existing My Movies account to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data. If you log in to an existing My Movies account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your iPhone.
You can within the program activate an online collection website of your movie collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your entire collection.
With My Movies for iPhone, you can keep track of movies you own, previously have owned, rented or movies you wish to purchase. Never again will you have to purchase or rent a movie twice.
– Add titles by barcode, title search, manually or scan barcodes with the camera on your device.
– Preview titles with complete details before adding to your collection, or quickscan a title to view details without adding it.
– Add titles to different groups (Owned, Wished, Rented, …), and move titles between groups.
– Report missing titles to our staff to have the titles created in our service.
– Report incorrect data to our moderation team if you find an error in our database.
– View movie trailers for titles in your collection, or scan and quickly view a movie trailer for titles when in the movie store.
– Management loans to friends and family.
– Search your collection.
– Sort titles by title, collection number, rating, running time, production year, release date, parental level or added date both ascending and descending.
– Filter titles by type, genre, group, watched status, parental rating, production year, running time, personal categories or online status. (Watched status, Categories and Online status requires My Movies software suite for Windows).
– View movie details, including synopsis, cast list, audio tracks, subtitles and much, much more.
– View full screen or zoom-able high resolution front and back covers.
– View actors and directors with photos, biography and list of titles the person stars in.
– Create an online collection website to share with friends and family.
– Update movie profiles from our service to always have the latest, most complete and accurate data.
– Upload your collection directly from My Movies Windows software suite as an alternative to synchronize through our online servers.
– See weekly releases of titles on Blu-ray and DVD including all details and trailers. (Release lists are not complete in all countries).
– Keep collection synchronized between different devices.
What’s New in Version 1.80
NOTICE! The update will upgrade the internal database, which includes loading more data from the online service, a process that can take a while.
– New icon.
– Data storage area changed due to problems with loss of collections.
– Users with My Movies for WHS 2011 can now connect to the home server and download movies onto the device.
– The movie wall view can now be configured to a wooden look.
– Watched functionality have been extended to not only have an on/off marking, but lets you track who watched and when.
– Changed Twitter framework, due to problems in prior used framework.
– Updated Online Collection option, including link to an all new online collection.
– Actors lists were not always sorted correct from online service.
– Added option to launch app from other applications.
– Added Blu-ray 3D information.
– Added edition information.
– Added data import section on settings page, referencing to online option.
– Added generate report option on settings page, to create PDF reports.
– Extended filter function to contain more informations.
– Added option to save filters for quick access.