- Advertisement -
Today say Plex release beta 0.10 of their app for the Apple TV2.
Highlights of the release
- Full myPlex Support – view your myPlex queue or Friend’s shared server
- Top Shelf is now configurable – You can choose which Plex Media Server, then the Section, and Recently Added or OnDeck – the posters are added to the shelf for easy selection
- Badges! Grid and Bookshelf view now sport badges!
- DirectPlay Support – now works on the ATV client. Avoid transcoding! Save the Planet!
- Directories are now loaded asynchronously. That means that you will see a nice spinner while waiting for the directory to load
- Memory leaks galore fixed – more stable, particularly on media playback
- Many annoying bug fixes – more useable. The UI is becoming more consistent, reliable and snappy!
- Added settings for subtitle size and audio boost
- Fixes capability settings on AAC. The ATV only supports 2 channels AAC.
- Fixes where you couldn’t disable DTS and AC3 support under 4.4.4
- Tons of fixes to the main menu where categories should show up faster and more reliably
- Correctly order Channel, Search and Queue in the main menu
Learn more from the Plex forums.