There has been another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now its beta M4 build 5449.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* Fixed installation issue, where if the previous M4 install failed in the middle, future installs would not work.
* [D] Fixed directory enumeration issue that was causing the WHS client backup engine to report damage in the backup database. Note that, when reproducing this issue, the backup database files were not actually damaged.Get More Information About the Beta Here Download Stablebit Drivepool build 5449 here