B.J. from Intelisan has been in touch to tell us that their Windows Home Server add-in LDisk has been updated to version 18.104.22.168 and it’s the release candidate.
LDisk Windows Home Server Add-In adds iSCSI Target Storage capability to your Windows Home Server. Using LDisk, you can create a single appliance to provide all your storage and backup needs.
– iSCSI Target Storage for Windows Home Server
– IP SAN (Storage Area Network)- Block transfer
– iSCSI SAN interface over Ethernet
– Snapshot with schedules, revert, and convert to volume
– Fully protected data using SAN Volume duplication
– Supports all Internal or external drives
– Drive Extender for WHS 2011
– Storage Expansion through iSCSI for WHS 2011
Some of the changes in this version are:
1- Improved error recovery for Failed Disks
2- Automatic detection of new disks
3- VMWare/ESX iSCSI support
4- Online Help updates
5- Corrections in pie chart % calculations