Yesterday saw the release of version 2.0 of the Dropbox app for Android, bringing with it Ice Cream Sandwich support, amongst other things.
Here is what they said:
We’re really excited to announce version 2.0 of our Android app! It’s completely redesigned and includes a ton of new features!
Some highlights of this release:
- Favorites: Want to make sure a file is always on your phone? Star it for quick offline access.
- Bulk upload: No need to upload files one at a time. Select multiple photos and videos to be uploaded in the background.
- File renaming: Simple as it sounds – files and folders can now be renamed.
- Ice Cream Sandwich support: Optimized for the newest and tastiest Android release yet: Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Single-tap access to actions: All file and folder actions are available from a single tap.
- Lots of others: Improved gallery view, export to (and upload from) local storage, as well as numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
Thanks to all of our forum users who helped us test the build earlier this week.
Download the Dropbox 2.0 app from the Android Market.