The Spotify app for iOS has been updated to version 0.4.22.
Get free access to Spotify Premium now! With Premium you’ll get access to 15 million tracks from thousands of albums and artists on your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it on your mobile for 48-hours, completely free. You don’t even have to enter credit card details. Simply download this app and log in*.
If 48-hours isn’t enough, you can extend your trial by 30 days by following the details in the email we send you when you log in.
– Instant access to over 15 million tracks
– Stream online
– Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
– Share music with your friends
– Star your favourite tracks
– Wirelessly sync your own MP3s to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
– Create and sync playlists
– Send the tracks you listen to direct to Last.fm & Facebook
What’s New In Version 0.4.22
• Fixed: Smoother playback under iOS 5. Audio playback has been rewritten to decrease stuttering. This also removes fading when seeking in tracks.
• New: Unplayable tracks are hidden from your playlists. You can toggle this behavior from Settings.
• Fixed: Enabling offline mode in ‘All Tracks’ section of a playlist folder now behaves correctly.
• Fixed: Crash when starting Spotify after changing your password.
• Improved: You can now search for offline synced tracks when offline
• Fixed: Spinner indicating that a track is downloading would sometimes overlap the track’s artist name
• Fixed: Now playing now correctly resizes after relaunching Spotify
• Fixed: Icon positioning when editing in Playlists
• Fixed: Track count when on playlists while downloading, and on subscribed playlists containing local files
• Fixed: Now playing button would not always appear in Playlists
• New: Information about 48 hour trial
• Improved: Information that Friends is unavailable when offline
• Fixed: Playlists’ availability is now correctly visualized when going on/offline
• Fixed: Album cover art was missing from “Share Track”
• Fixed: Search view would sometimes end up empty, even though there were results to show.