- Advertisement -
There has been another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now is build 4055.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* Changed reset permissions to apply owner / inheritance rules in separate stages.
* Security functions should be Unicode enabled.
* Change permissions on C:\ServerPool\ServerFolders.Mount to prevent file / folder creation when DrivePool is not running.
* Before sharing a folder, ensure proper access to it.
* Added reset folder permission settings option. See folder properties, permissions tab.
* [D] Fixed new file creation change notification.Get More Information About the Beta Here Download Stablebit Drivepool build 4055 here