There has been another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now is build 3874.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* Correct NTFS permissions on the ServerPoolPart folder and the . (volume root) folder, if they’re broken.
* Server backup disks cannot be part of the pool.
* When moving folders, if a folder cannot be moved because of an access denied error (NTFS permissions don’t allow it), then reset the NTFS permissions instead of aborting.
* When pool was being balanced, tooltip said “Balanced”.
* Fixed handle leak for security tokens.
* Added new DrivePool performance features (see new DrivePool Settings dialog for more info):
* [D] Direct I/O
* [D] Fast I/O
* [D] Read striping
* [D] Fast directory listing (not enabled yet)
* [D] Fast I/O write * Parallel execution limitGet More Information About the Beta Here Download Stablebit Drivepool build 3874 here