Today saw an update to Beta 4 of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v188.8.131.52.
Here is what is included in the beta 4 update:
For more information check out the Drive Bender website
Release v184.108.40.206 – beta (2011-09-18)
– Bug fix: When adding, merging or removing a drive to / from the pool, the process could hang and not complete.
– Bug fix: When upgrading an XP x64 platform, the drivers may not get updated correctly.
– Bug fix: Repairing a pool’s configuration was not working correctly and did not update the registry correctly.
– Update: File security performance has been improved through the use of caching.
– Bug fix: File / folder deleting, rename and modifying (i.e. attributes and security) has been improved.
– Bug fix: If a file is denied access (because of an access check), the service could crash under some conditions.