Today saw an update to Beta 4 of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v22.214.171.124.
Here is what is included in the beta 4 update:
For more information check out the Drive Bender website
Windows Home Server Only
The Windows version will be posted within the next 24 hours.
Release v126.96.36.199 – beta (2011-08-31)
– Update: Smooth Streaming now has much improved performance while using less RAM.
– Bug fix: Smooth Stream memory leak has been rectified.
– Update: New MSI installers for all versions of Windows. These will automatically upgrade from the previous non MSI installer and also clean up legacy beta code.
– Bug fix: Fix a bug with directory enumeration which could crash the service, or report incomplete enumeration under heavy load.
– Update: Directory enumeration is much more responsive and uses much less RAM.
– Update: The file health monitor now checks for “empty” duplicates.
– Update: Windows mount points for the individual pooled drives (i.e. via “…\System\Mounts”) are no longer available by default, and must be explicitly enabled via the options.