If you want to know all about working with Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, then you may want to take a look at my latest book from MS Press.
Here is the description for the book:
Get up and running quickly with Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Essentials—and learn how to use this network solution to organize and help protect your business data. This hands-on guide provides extensive walkthroughs and tips to help you successfully deploy, manage, and support your company’s network and applications. All you need is minimal IT knowledge.
Discover how to:
- Plan your network infrastructure as your first, critical step
- Configure and maintain the network to help protect your data
- Create user accounts and connect client computers
- Manage shared server folders and set up permissions
- Install network printers and determine how they’re shared
- Inspect your network’s health with Performance Monitor
- Provide security-enhanced remote access via the web or a VPN
- Troubleshoot problems and be prepared in the event of a system failure
The book, co-written with Charlie Russell and Sharon Crawford is available now and is 408 pages long. You can see the full table of contents here.
Comments are closed.