Today the latest beta version of the Windows Home Server Drive Extender replacement StableBit DrivePool build 3026 has just been released.
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
The changes in this version are:
* Folder reconciliation. Resolve conflicting share names by making the folder name unique.
* Guest mode fix migration.Download Stablebit Drivepool build 3026 here Learn more about StableBit DrivePool here
Have you tried it? What do you think?