Today saw the release of Remote Potato HD for the iPad. Not heard of Remote Potato? Read on….
Imagine having your entire library of TV shows, music, pictures and videos with you wherever you go – without having to sync.
With Remote Potato, your entire media library is in your pocket wherever you go: Watch a movie on the bus! Listen to that album you forgot to sync up! Show your work colleagues your home photos!
- Watch videos, movies or recorded TV shows streamed from your home PC over 3G or WiFi!
- Stream songs from your home music library – anywhere in the world.
- Remotely view your photos in crystal clear detail; download/email them to friends.
- AirPlay support: send movies and videos to your television via an AppleTV.
- Sync up albums and songs for offline access.
- Listen to music in the background while using other apps.
- Control music playback from Bluetooth or Apple™ remote headphones.
Windows 7 Media Center users can also:
- Browse your TV Guide and schedule recordings.
- Watch previously recorded TV shows – streamed live from your home PC*
- The first app in the world to directly stream WTV recorded TV files to your iPhone!
Then, once it’s up-and-running, head to the App Store to download a copy of Remote Potato to your iPad – for the ultimate multimedia experience, wherever you are!
The app is $6.99 in the US and £3.99 here in the UK – not bad at all!Learn more from the Remote Potato website
Check out the video below to see Remote Potato in action: