Today saw an update to Beta 4 of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v22.214.171.124.
Here is what is included in the beta 4 update:
Release v126.96.36.199 – beta (2011-07-04)
– Bug fix: Unable to add a drive to a new pool.
– Bug fix: A file could fail to open if the file was marked as read only.
– Bug fix: Unhandled exceptions could sometimes occur while reading and writing to a file.
– Update: Enhanced the CRC32 validation of files moved as a result of balancing. We have also made this operation more verbose if logging is set to “Medium” or “Debug”.
– Update: If the CRC32 validation setting is enabled, files copied as a result of enabling validation on a folder, will also be validated using CRC32.