Today the Ceton Corporation announced a special $100 instant rebate against the purchase of any InfiniTV 4 product.
Ceton Corporation today announced that their best-selling line of InfiniTV digital cable TV solutions is now available for immediate purchase through four additional retail partners. Micro Center, the Microsoft Store, Newegg and Velocity Micro join existing retailers Amazon, Cannon PC, Fluid Digital and Zones as authorized retailers for Ceton solutions. In addition, the company has added D&H Distributing as a distribution partner for retailers, systems builders and OEMs who wish to offer Ceton products. In celebration of its expanding retail footprint, Ceton also announced a special $100 promotion for new InfiniTV purchases made before June 30, 2011. Anyone purchasing a new InfiniTV 4 product through one of the authorized retailers listed above between June 6 and June 30, 2011 will receive a $100 instant rebate at the time of purchase.
The Ceton InfiniTV 4 is the world’s first multi-tuner PC card for watching digital cable TV on the PC, including support for premium and encrypted cable channels like HBO and Showtime. It enables Media Center PCs to play or record up to four live channels of HDTV at once, and stream live HD channels or recordings to multiple HDTVs throughout the home, all from a single cable connection and using a single CableCARD from your local cable operator.
NOTE: this is a special pre-order program for Ceton InfiniTV 4. A valid credit card is required at the time of order but will not be charged until your order is shipped. InfiniTV 4 is expected to ship on May 31, 2010.
- The first multi-tuner PC card for watching digital cable TV on the PC
- Support for premium and encrypted cable channels like HBO and Showtime
- Enables Media Center PCs to play or record up to four live channels of HDTV at once
- Stream live HD channels or recordings to multiple HDTVs throughout the home
- System Requirements: InfiniTV 4 is a PCIe low-profile PC card and ships with both low-profile and full-height backplates. The recommended minimum system requirements are: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, or Windows 7 Ultimate; 2GHz or faster CPU minimum, either 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) – 2.7GHz or faster dual-core CPU is recommended; 2GB of RAM minimum – 3GB or more is recommended; 1 PCIe slot, which can be either an x1, x4, x8, or x16 type slot; HDCP compliant on-board graphics or graphics card; HDMI out, or DVI out with separate audio out; Multi-Stream CableCARD (M-Card) – available from your local cable provider; Digital cable subscription from a U.S. cable provider
Good move considering the competition is about to ship. This price reduction, and the updated tuning software, will bring them right in line with SiliconDust.
Guess I should have waited… Ordered mine 4/16/11
Might be worth contacting Ceton and asking 🙂
Comments are closed.