It’s only been a few weeks since Apple released iOS 4.3, and last night they released iOS 4.3.1. Again, it’s a few bug fixes.
The update is 666 MB, so it’s quite large!
iOS 4.3.1 Software Update
This update contains improvements and other bug fixes, including:
• Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
• Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some mobile networks
• Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
• Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services
Products compatible with this software update:
• iPhone 4 (GSM model)
• iPhone 3GS
• iPad 2
• iPod touch (4th generation)
• iPod touch (3rd generation)
This update contains security content originally included in previous iOS Software Updates. For more information, please visit this website:
FYI The clocking issue when attempting to access my WHS site for mControl created by the 4.3 iOS update was thankfully resolved by the 4.3.1 update. So that’s good.
Excellent news 🙂
Comments are closed.