- Advertisement -
Back in October last year we talked about Remote Alert 1.4 – well today Remote Alert 1.5 has been released.
- Real time logon activity status (successful / failed) alerts
- Real time network activity traffic monitor
- Real time connected session and resources overview
- Remote access activity history overview (basic client info: IP address & browser type)
- IP Security for IP address or entire network range blacklisting
- Powerful brute-force protection (cannot be fooled via proxies & suspends remote access but does not kill any legit sessions)
- Man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack and ARP poisoning detection
- Remote access availability scheduler (i.e. suspend remote access during nighttime, does not affect HP Webshare or additional websites)
- Smart IIS Web logs parser
- Build-in self-checking update notification
Will there also be a WHS 2011 version?
Not sure yet, but my fingers are crossed!
Comments are closed.