A few weeks ago we posted that Sam Wood’s new Windows Home Server Add-in Feedsource was available. Would you like to win a copy of Feedsource as Sam as given us two licences to giveaway to UWHS readers.
What is Feedsource?
Feedsource is a Windows Home Server Add-In that publishes secure Really Simple Syndication (“RSS”) feeds for Shared Folders through the Remote Access web site.
Authorized users access Feedsource RSS feeds from inside or outside the home network to view new and changed files in Shared Folders using any RSS reader that supports authenticated feeds.
- Authenticated RSS feeds for Shared Folders that show create, delete, rename, and change events for files and directories
- Granular control to enable or disable RSS feeds for each Shared Folder
- Automatic integration with the Remote Access web site to view feeds from outside your network with no extra port-forwarding or configuration
- Simple setup through the Windows Home Server Console
- Secure authentication and authorization using SSL and existing Windows Home Server access controls
- RSS 2.0 and Atom support
So, if you want to win a copy all you have to do is leave a comment here and we will pick two winners at random.
The giveaway is open to anyone and the closing date will be Wednesday 16th February and the winners will be posted on UWHS then.