Apple have just released a software update for the iPad – one of the fixes is for improved Wi-Fi connectivity.
iOS 3.2.1 Software Update for iPad
This iOS software update for iPad contains bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
• Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
• Fixed an issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in Mail
• Addressed an issue that could cause video playback to freeze
• Improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
• Added Bing as an option for Safari’s search field
Products compatible with this software update:
• iPad (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G)
For feature descriptions and complete instructions, see the iPad user guide at:
So a day before Apple’s sudden press conference, they release some software updates…..
Right now the servers are being hit by a lot of people so be patient, or better yet, wait until tomrorow!
There is also an update for iOS 4.0 if you have an iPhone running that.