Would you like to win a Windows Home Server?
If the answer is yes, and you live in the US (sorry Rhymemaker you cant enter) then why not enter this new competition.
What do you have to do you may ask?
Well, you need to come up with a Haiku with the theme “Why I want a Home Server.”
Definition: A haiku is a three line, one stanza, traditional Japanese poem lacking rhyme and metaphor; the first line must have 5 syllables, the second line 7, and the third line 5.
Three first prize winners will win a Home Server powered by Intel Inside® and Microsoft® Windows® Home Server software, ten second prize winners will win a Microsoft Zune* HD 16 GB digital audio player, and ten third prize winners will win a 1 TB Western Digital Caviar Green Hard Drive.
- The contest begins Nov. 16th, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. and ends Dec. 11th, 2009 at 11:59 p.m.
- One entry per e-mail address
- You must have a Twitter account to enter
- 100 entries will be randomly drawn at the end of the contest
- 23 of the 100 random entries will be judged and selected as winners
- Winners will be notified by telephone within 10 days after the end of the contest and winning Haikus will be posted on www.intel.com/go/storage
- Intel and Microsoft may post Haiku entries online and will assume ownership of them
- Please see complete contest rules
Click here to see the full details and to enter.