As we are now on the run up to Christmas, and with the recent launch of Apple’s new iPhone 15 Pro Max, we take a look at the Mujjo iPhone 15 Pro Max Shield Case.
– Ultimate impact protection in a super-thin case.
– Drop protection rated to 5 metres/15 feet. Certified to Military Grade MIL-STD-810Certified to Military Grade MIL-STD-810
– ImpactCore internal bumper designed specifically by Mujjo
– Enhanced durability: rear camera bump protects lenses.
– Premium, long-lasting European leather tanned in the Netherlands, Gold Rated by the Leather Working Group for environmental standards.
– Leather ages beautifully and acquires a unique patina over time.
– More sustainable: DriTan water-free leather tanning.
– Recycled plastic buttons, camera bump, microfibre lining and polycarbonate inner shell.
– Super-responsive clicky buttons.
– 1mm raised bezel protects screen from abrasive surfaces.
– Neatly covers the base, without obstructing speakers or charging port.
– Pronounced side cut-outs ensure a nice grip in your hand.
– Lined with luxurious Japanese microfibre with a satin-like finish.
– MagSafe for quick and easy wireless charging, compatible with MagSafe accessories.
– Fits 6.7-inch iPhone 15 Pro Max.
A Closer Look
If you own an iPhone 15 Pro Max then you will want to keep it protected, after all it’s a very expensive piece of kit. You don’t just want to protect it, you also want to keep it looking good.
That’s where the iPhone 15 Pro Max Shield Case from Mujjo comes in. Not only does it protect your iPhone, it looks good too! Made of full-grain vegetable-tanned ecco leather, it’s lightweight and doesn’t add much to the size of the phone.
Add to the fact it’s also MagSafe compatible and you’ve got yourself a great case!
The Mujjo iPhone 15 Pro Max Shield Case is available now priced around £59 and is available in either Black or Steel Blue (which is the colour of the case in this review).