Here is our review of the Scosche MagicMount Pro Charge5 Dash Vent.
• Certified for safety and compatibility to provide Qi-compatible devices with up to 10-Watts of fast wireless charging power (wireless charging rate varies by phone manufacturer)
• Shuts the qi wireless charger element down when something other than a device’s Qi charging area is detected
• Our specially designed mount head allows you to safely secure and wirelessly charge an iPhone 12,13 or later device with a MagSafe without having to use a MagicPlate
• Our 2-In-1 car phone mount kit can be used on your vehicle’s vent or on a firm & flat car dash surface area to mount your compatible mobile phone device
• Extra powerful Rare-Earth neodymium magnets are 30% stronger magnets than our standard MagicMounts and are 100% mobile device safe.
• The 4-Axis, 360 Degree adjustable head let you find the optimal view from almost any angle
What’s in the box?
The box contains the mount, 12v adaptor, MagicPlate, cable management clips and wipe.
A Closer Look
Setting up the Scosche MagicMount Pro Charge5 Dash Vent was really easy. First you need to decide whether you are going to use the dash mount or the vent mount, then follow the simple instructions included in the box along with the relevant part to use.
You can easily adjust the position of the mount, including having it horizontal or vertical, depending on your requirements – its just a case of moving it.
The mount then plugs into the car adaptor which in turn plugs into the 12V port in your car. This enables the wireless charging. There is a small LED on the top of the mount which shows if the device is being charged.
Depending on your current phone and phone case will depend on how you attach your phone to the mount. In my case I have an iPhone 13 in a MagSafe case which meant it was as simple as placing the phone on the mount and it snapped nicely into place.
If you don’t have a MagSafe case you can use the MagicPlate that is included in the box, along with the template to ensure the MagicPlate is placed in the correct location on the back of your phone – it’s really that simple.
The mount was easy to fit and use, and it held my phone in place securely when I was driving. I liked that the box contained everything need to fit to either the dash or the vent and even had the MagicPlate if my phone didn’t have MagSafe!
If you drive and want to have your phone held securely in place, then you should definitely check out the Scosche MagicMount Pro Charge5 Dash Vent.
The Scosche MagicMount Pro Charge5 Dash Vent is available now priced around $59.99.