With Christmas not too far away now, we are going to be looking at various things you might want to consider – here we look at the Shoot the Poop game.
Hi folks, meet Tank! He’s the talking toilet who loves to play. It’s up to you and one other player to get your fun flingers and form a doo-doo duo! Be the first player to launch all six of your poopy projectiles into Tank’s mouth.
Tank will cheer you on as you take aim, ready, and fire away! This family dexterity game helps children develop fine motor skills, and it’s finished in a flash. Sink your last floater and win the game! Don’t forget to flush! When you pull Tank’s lever, he’ll always have something to say.
- Contents: 1 Shoot the Poop Toilet, 12 Plastic Poops and 2 Launchers
- 2 player game
- Shoot the Poop is a fast-playing game of reflex and humour
- Includes a talking Tank the Toilet who’s flush with funny jokes
- Enjoy some family toiler humour
- Batteries Required: 2 x AAA (not included)
Shoot the Poop is available now priced around £26.99 and is aimed at children 5 years old and up.
Disclaimer: Shoot the Poop was sent to us for the purposes of an honest review. All opinions are the opinions of our reviewer.