With Christmas coming up fast, LEGO have some new sets out. One of the new sets is the LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base (set number 60265).
Kids who love the sea and its wildlife will love this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base (60265) playset. There’s lots of fun to be had exploring the coral-covered ocean or chilling out inside the base with its interchangeable living and research modules. And with a cool toy crane, docking submarine and underwater drone, plus shark and stingray figures and a 5 strong team of explorer minifigures, there’s plenty of excitement for kids to discover!
You’ll find easy to follow building instructions for this 5+ LEGO City toy in the box. Or you hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders!
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters our Ocean playsets inspire realistic play scenarios for budding explorers.
- Kids can dive deep into imaginative underwater adventures with this amazing LEGO City (60265) Ocean Exploration Base playset. It has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- A toy ocean exploration base with interchangeable living and research modules, plus a docking submarine, underwater drone, 5 researcher minifigures and shark and stingray figures.
- The LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base features interchangeable living and research modules and a docking submarine with movable inspection arms, spinning propeller and opening cockpit with room for two minifigures.
- When built, the exploration base measures over 7” (20cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep, while the underwater drone measures over 1″ (3cm) high, 2″ (6cm) long and 1″ (3cm) wide.
- This building set comes with a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
This set is amazing – it has 497 separate pieces and is a lot of fun putting together. The new interactive construction guide is really useful and is a lot of fun too. You can spin the build around on the screen, zoom in, go forwards and backwards and have the instructions stored in your collection in case you need them in the future. This really makes a difference to the build process.
The LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base (set number 60265) is available to buy now priced around £54.99. Why not add it to your collection?