Indie publisher Modus Games and developer Frozenbyte today released a launch trailer to celebrate the arrival of Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, an enthralling return to form for the beloved co-operative adventure series, now available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince sees series heroes Zoya the thief, Pontius the knight, and Amadeus the wizard reunite for their most incredible adventure yet as they set out to locate Prince Selius. The prince’s spells have brought the land’s very worst fears to life, leaving the star trio little time to find their royal target and help revert his mismanaged magic.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince features:
- Refined 2.5D gameplay through a vibrant fairytale world
- Overhauled combat resulting in encounters feeling better than ever
- Three ways to play: Solo, Classic 3-player, or the new 4-player Unlimited mode
- Exciting new hero abilities for fresh possibilities in battles and exploration
- Branching skill trees allowing players to customize heroes to their liking
- Dynamic puzzles which change to challenge teams of different sizes
- One incredibly stubborn, magically troubled prince
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is now available both on its own and within the series-spanning Trine: Ultimate Collection, which also includes Trine Enhanced Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story, and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power.
For the latest on Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, visit www.trine4.com, follow Modus Games on Twitter @modus_games and Discord (http://discord.gg/modus), like Modus Games on Facebook @modusgames, and wishlist Trine 4 on Steam.