In ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS players will get the chance to create their own custom-made avatar and experience their personal legend! While constantly training and completing various mission, you make your way up through the Hero Association ranks. Even in the midst of the battle, players will always have to be on the lookout for random events that will spice up the battle. These special events will range from supervillain interferences to asteroid crashes.
The latest gameplay trailer featuring the game’s main theme song “Freaking out!” by JAM Project, a band formed in 2000 by a group of talented singers who made their name in the Anime Song Industry. They created the main theme song for both season one and two of the ONE PUNCH MAN anime and individually worked on some of the most successful anime brands.
Bandai Namco have also announced the closed beta dates for ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One . From the 1st to the 4th of November players will be able to get a first taste of the game, joining the lobby and fighting against other player or A.I. controlled characters. Fans will be able to claim their code from the 30th of October, as long as they are member of the Ep!c loyalty program which you can Subscribe to here! But beware, the quantities will be limited, first come first served! The closed beta sessions times are listed below:
- Session 1 – Friday, November 1st from 11:00 to 13:00 CEST
- Session 2 – Saturday, November 2nd from 07:00 to 09:00 CEST
- Session 3 – Saturday, November 2nd from 22:00 to midnight CEST
- Session 4 – Sunday, November 3rd from 22:00 to midnight CEST
For more information vist:
- Web: https://www.bandainamcoent.eu
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bandainamco…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bandainamcoeu
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bandainamcoeu