Today at an exclusive preview of the new Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 event in London we got a little hands-on time with the device before it goes on sale early in 2019.
The Mi Mix 3’s features include:
- All-screen display with tiny bezels (93.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Sliding screen with the selfie cameras underneath
- A 6.39-inch Full HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- 24 + 2MP front cameras with a selfie light
- 10W wireless charging and a wireless charging mat included
- Dual 12MP + 12MP rear cameras
The physical sliding mechanism on the Mi Mix 3 uses magnets, and Xiaomi promises a “satisfying click” as it locks into place. You can Slide the phone also answers calls and can give you a shortcut menu, as well as giving access to the selfie cameras.
When the Mi Mix 3 comes out early in 2019 the UK will get Onyx Black and Sapphire Blue colours, price and release date will be announced soon.