Today Tile has introduced new models of the popular Tile Mate and Tile Pro. The new versions feature longer range, louder volumes, and replaceable batteries. In further expansions to their finding solutions, the company revealed Tile Premium, a suite of offerings including free battery replacements, smart alerts, 30-day location history, and other exclusive services. Together, the new products and services strengthen Tile’s position as the most comprehensive finding solution on the market today.
“At Tile, we’re constantly seeking to improve the performance and experience of using our products,” said CJ Prober, Chief Executive Officer. “Listening to our customers plays a huge role in our development process, and we’ve consistently received one request: the desire for a replaceable battery. With the new Mate and Pro, we’re excited to introduce our first-ever replaceable battery model and our best-performing Tiles ever.”
With the new versions of Mate and Pro, customers can keep their favourite Tiles indefinitely, and expect batteries to come with a guaranteed one-year lifespan. To meet Tile standards for usability, reliability and durability, the team spent a year perfecting the entire user experience, including extensive testing on a wide variety of battery doors.
Tile also raised the bar for the industry by increasing ring volume and Bluetooth range for both products.
Tile Mate boasts a Bluetooth range of 150 feet and Tile Pro offers an unprecedented Bluetooth range of 300 feet.
Tile Mate retails for £19.99 and Tile Pro for £29.99. All products are available today at Tile.com and Amazon, and via major retailers including John Lewis, Dixons and Currys PC World.
For customers looking for added convenience and peace of mind, Tile Premium now offers a selection of new features that deliver an expanded finding and care experience. While all existing features of the app remain free to all customers, Tile Premium unlocks six additional services, including:
● Free Battery Replacements. Premium subscribers are eligible to receive free, automatic battery replacements annually for an unlimited number of Tiles in their account. Batteries are shipped prior to one-year post activation, eliminating the need to search for and purchase replacement batteries.
● Smart Alerts. Tile has always helped customers find their missing items, but now with Smart Alerts, Tile helps Premium subscribers take a proactive approach to keeping track of their belongings. Subscribers can set up alerts to be notified when they leave home without specific Tiled items, saving precious time for today’s busy lifestyle. Smart Alerts is launching in Beta.
● Unlimited Sharing. Multiple Tile users can now manage the same Tile device making it easier to track shared items, like the TV remote. All shared users can ring the Tile when within Bluetooth range and view the “Last Place Seen” to help find lost items.
● Location History. Customers can now view the 30-day location history of each of their Tile devices. This is the longest offering of location history available today. The ability to access where a Tile has been enables users to retrace their steps to find lost items.
● Extended Warranty. Premium subscribers will receive an extended warranty for a full three years on all new Mate and Pro devices. All Tiles go through rigorous physical stress tests and are built to last well beyond just 1 year. As a Premium subscriber, if your Tile fails within the first three years, Tile will replace it.
● Premium Customer Care. In addition to email and online chat, Premium subscribers can access an exclusive text line with Tile’s support team. Customers can text directly through the Tile app for expedited support.
Tile Premium is available for £29.99 annually or £2.99 monthly. All first-time Premium customers can sign up for a one-month trial. Tile Premium customers enjoy the premium features across all the active Tiles in their account, including partner products with Tile capabilities. Customers can sign-up on Tile’s website or through the iOS app, with no commitment and the opportunity to cancel at any time. Android versions coming soon.