Forza Horizon 4 has officially gone gold and is off for pressings of retail discs and final setup for digital release.
As Playground Games readies the game for launch – early access begins on September 28 for Ultimate Edition owners, and global launch beginning on 2nd October – we’re celebrating the best way we know how: with brand new information on the game and the release of the Forza Horizon 4 demo worldwide! We start with the details of the Forza Horizon 4 Day One Car Pack, featuring one of the most legendary universes in cinematic history.
The Best of Bond Car Pack features 10 cars from the James Bond films.
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
Get the Forza Horizon 4 demo today for your first taste of the automotive glory to come when the full version of the game launches beginning on September 28.