Solo recently released some new backpacks, and here is our two minute review of the Rival backup.
- Fully padded 17.3” laptop compartment
- Internal iPad/ tablet pocket
- Hardshell side zippered pockets protects most headphones
- Built-in headphone port
- Three full size compartments
- Quick access pocket
- Front zip-down organizer section
- Padded shoulder straps with chest strap for added comfort
- Cooling air mesh back padding
- Reflective strip for increased visibility
- Lightweight Polyester body
- Body size: 19.25″ x 15.5″ x 7.5″
- Laptop Pocket Size: 16″ x 11.75″ x 1.8″
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
A Closer Look
The backpack looks and feels very sturdy and has a high quality look about it. There are plenty of pockets for your phone, chargers, cables, and anything else you might want to carry around with you. The side pockets are also padded giving you that extra level of protection which is great.
It can comfortably carry a laptop up to 17.3″ within a separately padded compartment in the bag.
There is also a little headphones port on the front so you can keep your music player or phone in the backpack but still listen to your tunes.
The backpack is very comfortable to wear, even for extended periods of time with the padded straps making it easy to adjust to fit you perfectly.
The bottom of the bag is water resistant so that helps when you are out in the rain or in situations where you might put the bag down somewhere wet! It’s surprising how many times you can put a bag down on a surface without realising it was wet!
Safety wise there is also a reflective strip on the front of the bag so if you are wearing it whilst cycling or walking in the dark you are more likely to be seen.
Whether you need a laptop back with additional space or you need a decent backpack with space for a laptop the Solo Active Backpack does it all. I know what I will be using!
The Solo Active Backpack is available now priced $79.99.