Watch SNIPER ELITE 4’s launch trailer shows agent Karl Fairburne use all of his cunning, adaptability and ruthless precision, just as players can when SNIPER ELITE 4 launches on 14th February for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC!
Season Pass Detailed
Rebellion today also revealed that the SNIPER ELITE 4 Season Pass will give players access to ALL 12 of the game’s post-launch content packs, including 4 full campaign missions for 1-2 players!
The Season Pass includes the following:
ALL PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT
• Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
• Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
THREE HUGE NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
• A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale.
THREE CONTENT-STUFFED EXPANSION PACKS
• Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
WEAPON AND CHARACTER PACKS
• Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters…
• Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
As previously announced, all new multiplayer maps and modes released after launch will be FREE for the whole community.
The Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass will be priced £29.99/ $34.99 / €34.99 and will be available at launch.