Are you in the market for a screen protector for your iPhone 6 Plus? If so here is our review of the ZAGG InvisibleShield Glass + Screen Protector.
This is how ZAGG describes it:
“Our phones’ screens are the windows to our digital world, and we want a seamless experience as we swipe and type. Nothing delivers that experience quite like the ultra-smooth surface of glass. So to be able to withstand the rigors of our day-to-day lives and the unexpected, we created Glass+.”
- Impact Protection: Glass+ features Ion Matrix™ technology, the most advanced impact and shatter protection available.
- Scratch Protection: A precision surface finishing process provides maximum scratch resistance.
- Crystal Clear: Smooth tempered glass with reinforced beveled edges gives you maximum high definition image clarity and precision touch sensitivity.
- Smudge Resistant: Its long-lasting, oil-resistant technology prevents fingerprint smudges to help keep your screen pristine.
- Easy Application: Smart EZ Apply® tabs make application bubble free. Simply align it, press it, and watch as Glass+ does the rest.
- A Warranty You Can Count On: A limited lifetime warranty means if your Glass+ gets worn or damaged, ZAGG will replace it for the life of your device.
- Reinforced Edges: Strengthened beveled edges help prevent chips and cracks for a smoother, seamless touch every time.
What’s in the box?
The box contains the screen protector, instructions, a cloth, a sticker and a screen wipe.
We all need a screen protector for our phones – whether its because you want to stop it from being scratched, or you just want to keep in clean. ZAGG have been making screen protectors for years and I have used several of them in the past.
Fitting was very simple, you just follow the few simple instructions and within a few moments the protector is applied and that’s it.
Whilst ZAGG claim “make application bubble free”, I still had a few tiny bubbles, but those were soon smoothed out, so I was happy.
Overall I am very happy with the InvisibleShield Glass + Screen Protector, and can recommend it if you want to protector your iPhone from dust, scratches and fingerprints.
The ZAGG InvisibleShield Glass + Screen Protector retails for £24.99. This may seem very expensive for a screen protector, especially when a quick search on Amazon can find you a pack of two screen protectors for under £5, but you get what you pay for.