On the run up to Christmas, we are going to highlight a few things you might want to consider for presents. Here is the Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger.
PowerJolt SE sports a powerful 12 watt charging circuit so your iOS devices can power up quickly and safely.
A durable captive coiled cable, with Apple’s Lightning connector, easily reaches to 36 inches (a generous 91 cm). Plugs are shaped with a slight flare to make them easy to grip, yet still able to fit in even the most restrictive of ruggedized cases, including Griffin’s own Survivor cases.
- 12 watt auto charger safely powers iOS devices equipped with Lightning connector
- Coiled cable stretches to 36″ (91 cm)
- For automotive accessory outlets: 12 – 16 V DC
- Power provided to device: 12 W (5 V @ 2.4 A)
- Enhanced strain relief for longer cable life
- Engineered for max rate charging of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod
If you travel by car and you have any Apple device such as an iPhone, iPod or iPad then you will most likely need some power. You could take a battery pack with you to charge up the device or you could get yourself the Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger. It plugs into your cars cigarette lighter (are they still called that) and then connects to your device. Charging is quick and easy and you shouldn’t be without power again.
And at around £15 this makes it a fairly inexpensive, but very useful Christmas present for someone, or even yourself.