Creative Technology Ltd has today announced the launch of the Draco HS880 gaming headset, RRP £49.99. This new headset has been designed to offer gamers maximum sound from both their console and portable media devices.
Equipped with a pair of finely-tuned Neodymium drivers and high-quality sound isolation technology, the headset offers gamers a realistic and impactful sound experience. A durable steel core headband gives users peace of mind, whilst full-size leatherette ear cups ensure comfort during longer gaming sessions.
Users can also detach the noise-cancelling microphone to transform the headset into a pair of over-ear headphones that give users a great sound experience on-the-go for any portable media device. Flexible swivel earcups allow easy folding and storage, making the Draco HS880 the perfect headset for gamers on the move.
Key Features of the Creative Draco HS880 Gaming Headset include:
- Headset or Headphones – Detach the flexible microphone boom to transform the Draco HS880 into a pair of street-styled headphones, delivering high-quality playback from any portable media device
- Realistic Sound, Explosive Bass – Finely tuned Neodymium drivers deliver big bass and impactful effects for a more realistic sound experience
- Comfortable Full-size Earcups That Isolate Noise – Full-size earcups wrapped in soft leatherette material isolate background noises and provide an ultra-comfortable experience for extended gaming sessions
- Noise-cancelling, Detachable Microphone – Commands will be heard loud and clear thanks to the sensitive noise-canceling microphone that significantly reduces ambient noises for clear and precise speech delivery
- Travel-friendly and Easy to Store Swivel earcups let users fold, store and transport the Draco HS880 headset easily
- Rugged Construction – Steel core headband for a precise fit with maximum durability
Technical Specifications of Creative Draco HS880 Gaming Headset include:
- Drivers: 40mm Neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 106dB/mW
- Type: Noise-canceling condenser
- Frequency Response: 100Hz ~ 18kHz
- Impedance: <2.2k ohms
- Sensitivity (1kHz): -39dBV/Pa
- Connectivity: 3.5mm gold-plated plug x 2
- Cable length: 2.5m Oxygen-Free Copper
- Product weight: 268g