DriveClub owners can now gain access to five new tracks set in Japan, with a 3.33GB game update. In the update it adds a multiplayer time trial mode and improvements to the game’s AI and weather visuals even rainbows have been added.
The five new tracks are Nakasendo, Lake Shoji, Asagiri Hills Racetrack, Takahagi Hills and Goshodaira.
– Improvements to the weather visuals, including rainbows and heat haze!
– Makes changes to Drift Mode, to prevent backing up to score more points.
– Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour.
– Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
– Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
– Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
– Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
– A bug causing AI car wing mirrors to show a flase reflection has now been fixed.
– Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
– Adds a link to the PlayStation Store to the DriveClub Home menu.
– Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
– Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
– Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
– Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.
– Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January. This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
– The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
– The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January.
– The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.