Today at the Mobile World Congrass, Lenovo has announced the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+, that will be expanding on the screen resolution of the original Yoga 10 released in back in October of last year.
The Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ tablet packs a 10-inch 1920×1200 Full HD display, with a 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 2GB of RAM, 8-megapixel rear-camera, 1.5 megapixel front-camera, 16/32GB of storage, with micro SD support for upto 64GB, Android 4.3, with 18-hours of battery life with thanks to a massive 9000mAh battery, and optional 3G.
With the Smart Display it will automatically adjust to image quality on the screen with ambient light, and there’s also three modes for viewing content: hold, tilt, and stand.
Lenovo will make optional accessories available, including a Bluetooth keyboard cover, coloured sleeves, and a MiraCast Dongle to connect to televisions.
The Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ launches in April starting at $349.
At the event Lenovo also announced that a new suite of DOit apps designed to help people simplify their digital lives, allowing them to easily share, sync, protect and manage precious information on their smartphones and tablets. Comprised of five essential apps that address the key concerns of mobile users
- SHAREit – shares information instantly between multiple devices without network charges
- SECUREit – speeds up devices and secures them from viruses and malware
- SYNCit – backs up and restores contacts, SMS messages and call logs
- SNAPit Camera – provides a powerful camera app with multiple shooting modes
- SEEit Gallery – allows one-touch creative editing and efficient photo management