- Advertisement -
Apple has just updated it’s iPhoto for Mac application to version 9.4.3.
This update includes:
- Photos can now be deleted from My Photo Stream by dragging to the Trash
- Photos can now be exported from Photo Stream using the Export command in the File menu
- RAW images manually imported from My Photo Stream are now editable
- Fixes a bug that could cause manually-rotated photos to appear unrotated when shared to Photo Stream
- Addresses an issue that could cause iPhoto to quit unexpectedly while syncing to Facebook
- Resolves an issue that could cause calendar text to appear at the wrong font size, resulting in order cancellation
- Fixes an issue that could cause books to have an incorrect number of pages after rearranging two-page spreads
- Includes stability improvements
Do you use iPhoto? If so, tell us what you think of it by leaving us a comment below.