There is an update to the beta of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011, taking it to version v22.214.171.124, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v126.96.36.199 release
- Bug fix: A number of compatibility issues with S.M.A.R.T. and Silicon Image controllers.
- Update: When adding a drive via the wizard, the system drive (i.e. drive C), no longer appear in the list of drives available (they appeared disabled).
- Update: Improved S.M.A.R.T. notification.
- Update: Improved license / hardware detection, this should stop license de-activation issues.
- Added: On startup the service will detect any pools that can be recovered.
- Bug fix: The health service can crash (WHS platforms only).
- Bug fix: “Value cannot be null” error message when starting the Drive Bender Console application
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.