Back in June we told about the Amazon Cloud Player app for iOS, but then it didn’t work in the UK, well it’s been updated and now it does.
Your music. Everywhere. Listen to your music collection from the cloud on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your device.
To make your music collection accessible, visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or your other folders.
Playing Your Music
• Stream your music from the cloud.
• Download locally to enjoy your music offline – no Wi-Fi or mobile network needed.
• Create and edit playlists.
• Play music in the background, or controlled via lockscreen.
• Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
What’s New in Version 1.2.4
– Added support for German and French device languages
– Introduced Cloud Player for UK, Germany, and France