- Advertisement -
The latest version of Media Browser, version 2.6, codename Atlas has been released.
- True searching with an on-screen keyboard has been added at all levels. The search screen is produced with ctl-s or the yellow button on your remote or via a search button in the theme
- Box sets are now a recognized type and can have their metadata downloaded by the internal internet providers. To designate a folder as a box set simply include “[BoxSet]” in the folder name.
- Playback has been completely revamped for both the internal and external players. Media Browser now has built-in support for MPC-HC, TMT5 and VLC2 offering position tracking and resume support
- External players can now be setup by both media type and video format (standard or 3D)
- A “Play All From Here” context menu has been added for episodes
- A number of defects with the internal player have been resolved
- The internal metadata providers have been improved in both their ability and speed. You can now have them save a local copy of all metadata and images which can greatly reduce the amount of time required for subsequent refreshes.
- If you use the internal tmdb provider, it can automatically download actor images
- Problems starting the service and configurator when MB is not installed in the default location have been solved
- Many, many more features and bug fixes.
To see the full list of changes and enhancements see hereDownload the latest version of Media Browser here