Following on from their update to SkyDrive for the Windows Phone yesterday, Microsoft have also updated SkyDrive for the iPhone and iPad, taking it to version 2.0.
What’s New in Version 2.0
• Updated to support iPad, including the new iPad with Retina display.
• Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your iPhone or iPad.
• Share your files and photos—send a link in email or get a link you can copy and paste.
• Manage your files—move, delete, rename, or create new folders.
• Open your SkyDrive files in other iOS apps.
Are you using SkyDrive yet?Take a look at the day with spent with Microsoft using SkyDrive Download now from the Apple App Store