Last week CyberLink were kind enough to give us 3 copies of their new PhotoDirector 3 software to give away. Now here are the winners!
PhotoDirector 3 is designed to provide all the features photographers need to manage large batches of photos, adjust images to the best quality and showcase work in their own unique style, in a single application. Now featuring People Beautifying tools and a complete range of cutting edge processing features, PhotoDirector 3 not only enables customers to perfect every detail of scenery photos, but also create professional portraits.
PhotoDirector 3 introduces several new features, including precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed and a complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, adjusting color casts, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and much more. Additionally, PhotoDirector 3 provides new adjustment features, including curve-based levels, and is the only workflow application that allows the user to apply a complete range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image with a fine-tuned Adjustment Brush and Gradient Mask, including intensifying the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo.
Key Features in PhotoDirector 3
- A complete workflow solution which includes photo library management, non-destructive image enhancements, picture retouching and customized publishing;
- Efficient importing and management features making it easier to render huge batches of RAW photos and effectively manage images via an easy to use library;
- Precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed;
- A complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and more;
- New adjustment features, including curve-based levels;
- Fine-tuned Adjustment Brush and Gradient Mask to apply a wide range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image; users can now intensify the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo;
- Personalized publishing features which enable customers to showcase their photos with customized watermark and print layouts.
The price is £114.99 and as we mentioned we have 3 copies to give away!
I saw this at CES 2012 and I was very impressed, not only with the features provided but also just how easy it was to do things!
What did you need to do to win?
This one was simple, all you had to do was tell us what you would take a photo of if you could take one of anything at all.
I’d like to be the only person to photo the very first alien encounter from beyond our galaxy as I’m certain this would be a most momentous and world changing event.
A picture of the “Northern Lights” – Aurora Borealis. I guess really difficult for so many reasons, but I think that would be something really special to achieve.
Learn more about PhotoDirector 3 from here
If I could take a photo of just one thing it would be one of my little granddaughter playing with her new puppy. There is something about the love, purity and innocence of these two young subjects that I would like to capture and treasure forever.