- Advertisement -
The Plex Roku Channel is now officially available in the Roku Channel Store.
If you haven’t seen it for a while, this is what’s new:
- Full myPlex support: Sign into your myPlex account, and you get instant access to your media queue, shared content, and your own servers that you’ve published through myPlex. So easy! So awesome!
- Audio and Photo support: We now support browsing and playing the full range of media that the Plex Media Server supports, both from your library and channels.
- Revamped UI: as you can see below, we’re now using grids on a lot of screens now, and there’s a nice Plex-like theme throughout.
- Direct Play: For media formats that are supported by the Roku, we’ll try to play it without transcoding.
- Tons of other stuff, including many bug-fixes.
Have you tried it yet? Let us know.