- Advertisement -
There has been another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now its beta M4 build 5905.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* Added option to force a duplication consistency check (Pool tab).
* Added code to safeguard against non-responsive (malfunctioning) devices.
* [D] Added code to handle non-responsive (malfunctioning) devices.Learn more from the new Stablebit DrivePool home Download Stablebit Drivepool build 5905 here