Roku have released an update for it’s Roku 2 and Roku LT players, bringing it to version 4.3 which includes improvements for Netflix.
Roku software version 4.3 contains the following fixes and improvements:
- Improved video startup performance in Netflix.
- Optimized the performance of screen navigation in Netflix.
- Fixed an audio-video sync issue with Dolby Digital Plus audio in Netflix.
- Improved subtitle and audio settings in Netflix.
- Improved HLS streaming format support.
- Improved support for multiple gaming remotes during game play.
- Improved SSDP device discover support used by mobile applications, including Roku’s iPhone app and Android app, to find and connect to Roku players on home networks.
- Added a legal disclaimer section in Roku settings.
The Roku software update will be pushed automatically to all Roku 2 and Roku LT players over the next 48 hours. If you can’t wait, select Settings > Software update > Check now from your Roku player.