Today CyberLink launched a new version of PhotoDirector, which is aimed at photographers.
CyberLink today launched PhotoDirector 3, a new version of its innovative photography software. PhotoDirector 3 is designed to provide all the features photographers need to manage large batches of photos, adjust images to the best quality and showcase work in their own unique style, in a single application. Now featuring People Beautifying tools and a complete range of cutting edge processing features, PhotoDirector 3 not only enables customers to perfect every detail of scenery photos, but also create professional portraits.
PhotoDirector 3 introduces several new features, including precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed and a complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, adjusting color casts, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and much more. Additionally, PhotoDirector 3 provides new adjustment features, including curve-based levels, and is the only workflow application that allows the user to apply a complete range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image with a fine-tuned Adjustment Brush and Gradient Mask, including intensifying the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo.
Key Features in PhotoDirector 3
- A complete workflow solution which includes photo library management, non-destructive image enhancements, picture retouching and customized publishing;
- Efficient importing and management features making it easier to render huge batches of RAW photos and effectively manage images via an easy to use library;
- Precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed;
- A complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and more;
- New adjustment features, including curve-based levels;
- Fine-tuned Adjustment Brush and Gradient Mask to apply a wide range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image; users can now intensify the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo;
- Personalized publishing features which enable customers to showcase their photos with customized watermark and print layouts.
The price is £114.99 and is available now!
I saw this at CES 2012 and I was very impressed, not only with the features provided but also just how easy it was to do things!Learn more about PhotoDirector 3 from here