- Advertisement -
There has been another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now its beta M4 build 5752.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* Fixed a number of issues with the balancing algorithm.
* File balancing now properly supports multiple pool parts on the same physical disk.
* Fixed M3 -> M4 migration ‘access denied’ issue. Migration failed if the pool had a previously deleted folder, and the folder was in use at the time of the deletion, and the server did not reboot to complete folder deletion yet, and then you tried to migrate M3 -> M4.Get More Information About the Beta Here Download Stablebit Drivepool build 5752 here