The QOOQ Tablet is designed for use in the kitchen, and it’s coming to the UK later this year.
The QOOQ tablet is a designer 10-inch Wi-Fi touch tablet which accompanies you
throughout your home and offers you all the multimedia functionality of standard
- An ultra-fast browser for surfing the Net and accessing all cookery sites in particular
- Access to the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- A video player for watching films and series from a USB or SD source
- An MP3 player for listening to your music from a USB or SD source
- Radio stations
- A digital photo album for displaying all your photos from a USB or SD source
- Access to your e-mails
- A weather app
- A note pad
- And coming soon, via regular (and free) updates of the interface, a host of other new
applications for home use.
Designed specially to be used in a kitchen (splash-proof, non-slip, etc.), the QOOQ tablet also allows access to the QOOQ digital platform of culinary content and services :
- Very high-quality (subscription-based) content: a database of over 3,500 interactive
recipes including 1,200 entirely on video, the participation of over 100 renowned
chefs who explain all their secrets on film, more than 1,000 pages on ingredients,
wines and the techniques shown on video, a culinary magazine and new content
- Numerous personalized services: management of weekly menus, automatic
adjustment of quantities, creation of shopping lists, option of entering your own
recipes and sharing them with your friends.
The price for the QOOQ France is 349 Euros but to you will also need a subscription to access the subscription content mentioned above.
The QOOQ should be able in the UK during the 2nd half of this year.