There has been another beta build from CoveCube! StableBit development marches on – now its beta M4 build 5635.
Here is how CoveCube describes this application:
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
This version’s change log:
* [D] Better support for empty pool. Treat as a disk that has 0 bytes free.
* Fixed Dashboard crash on missing disk.
* Added BitLocker support for pool parts (disabled by default – see .config).
* Fixed null reference when removing drives from an unmounted pool.
* Fixed pool condition UI bar getting stuck at 0.
* Fixed deadlock when 2 background services were attempting to start at the exact same time. Did not stall I/O.
* When removing a drive, show it as such, instead of missing disk.
* When removing a drive, report duplication warnings.
* Do not automatically duplicate when encountering an incomplete file if there are duplication warnings that need resolutions. Give the user a chance to view the warnings and resolve the issue. This does not affect nightly duplication runs (when there are unduplicated files present). This does not affect instant duplication runs when moving a file from a duplicated folder to a non-duplicated folder and vice versa. This does not affect duplication runs when adding a non-empty pooled disk, et al.
* Do not list system reserved volume in Pool tab.
* Volume name is now respected by DrivePool tabs.
* [D] Pool drive can now have a volume name.Get More Information About the Beta Here Download Stablebit Drivepool build 5472 here